NCL Web site, where to log in?

mikeqube

Is there a place on the NCL website that I can log in to so I can see my itinerary and room assignment?

Also, do I have to book shore excursions in advance or can I do it on the ship?

Go to voyages and pricing to log in on on top of the NCL main page.

You can book shore excursion on the ship but expect long lines to the desk.

Better off online.

Is there a place on the NCL website that I can log in to so I can see my itinerary and room assignment?

To see your current booking go to the main page.

Click Booked Passengers Register Here

You need your 8 digit NCL booking number.

You need to complete this pre-registration as well

http://www.ncl.com/more/prepare_cruise.htm

Book the tours you really want online prior to getting onboard. Avoid the lines and being locked out of popular tours.

We are sailing on the NCL Spirit on April 2nd and from reading the boards I have found that most recommend booking the excursions on your own as the cruise lines seem to charge top $ and then will charge to tranfser you as well. Example...thru NCL for my family of 4 to go to Universal tickets were $165 for each adult and $149 for each child and then they will charge each person a $45 tranfer fee to get you there and back. I bought tickets on-line and they were only $60 each and rented our own car (we are going with another family as well) for only $75 total. HUGE savings to just book on your own, but if you like the peace of mind of knowing everything is taken care of for you, then best to book with cruise line. Good luck to you :-)

To see your current booking go to the main page.

Click Booked Passengers Register Here

You need your 8 digit NCL booking number.

You need to complete this pre-registration as well

http://www.ncl.com/more/prepare_cruise.htm

Book the tours you really want online prior to getting onboard. Avoid the lines and being locked out of popular tours.

I did the pre-registration the other night when I booked. I still cant find the area to log-in and see my info.

I did the pre-registration the other night when I booked. I still cant find the area to log-in and see my info.

When you first log in if a cabin has been assigned it will appear. If not it will still say GTY.

If you go into voyages and pricing as posted by Vargen you can find current booked cruises. Not sure what detail is there.

I just checked my booking - login is top of the first page - no detailed itinerary but all pricing detail.

Actually when you get to the login page, log in with your User Name and Password. Then you will get a Welcome page, on which you will see Retrieve Shopping Requests. Click on that and you will see your NCL cruises, which should include the voyage you want to see. Select that one and you'll get the information page. It's a bit more complex than just finding it on the home page if you haven't done it before.

This may apply to others...

I can't log into the NCL website when I use my usual web browser (Firefox).

For me, can only see cabin assignment info with Internet Explorer.

That is a good point that has not been shard in a while - The current program is browser sensitive - If you don't use IE your pre-registration may not take either.

Is there another browswer you can use? I use firefox now, I refuse to use EI with all it's bugs and holes.

That's only because Firefox hasn't been mass targeted yet (why go after small bananas)....although they did have a major security problem about 30-60 days after I first even heard about the browser a year (maybe 2 years) ago and of course they issued a patch just like any other software manufacturer.

Archived