Finding out room number

HarleyGirl

Is there any hope of finding out your room number if you booked an outside window room guarantee? I tried the gift buying method but it wont work. It says I MUST enter the room number. Maybe it'll just be a surprise when I get on the ship! (Sensation)

Does it show "GUAR" in the space for the cabin number? That means that your cabin number has not been assigned yet.

I've read all sorts of circumstances; some find out their room assignment 6 weeks out, some don't find out until they arrive at the dock.

I know how you feel, I'm waiting also!

Is the Funpass done and completed? It has to be completed and ready to print.

Once that is done, Go to Carnivals web page- scroll down to the bottom-click on Funpass.

Fill in the name, date of sailing and booking number. When the Funpass name comes up, click on Gifts and Services at the bottom of that page. This is a Pop-Up, so if you have Pop-Up disabled, press on the Ctrl key on your keyboard at the same time you click on Gifts. When the Pop-Up comes up, look at the end of the URL in the address bar. The stateroom number should be at the very end. If the cabin is not set you will see GTEE.__________________

Than from the funpass page (it should say that you have already completed what you needed to do) go you gifts... That should populate your room #... Unless it has not been selected yet...

Is there any hope of finding out your room number if you booked an outside window room guarantee? I tried the gift buying method but it wont work. It says I MUST enter the room number. Maybe it'll just be a surprise when I get on the ship! (Sensation)

Than from the funpass page (it should say that you have already completed what you needed to do) go you gifts... That should populate your room #... Unless it has not been selected yet...

Archived