The Key on Mariner of the Seas

Debating if the Key is worth the cost for our upcoming 8 day Bermuda/Bahamas/Coco cruise.  Has anyone had the Key on this itinerary?    Do you really have to be at the shows 45 minutes early?   Is the private times only 2 or 3 times?   Any thoughts or insight is greatly appreciated.

Only value I had from it was early embarkation, internet, and the Chops lunch menu day 1.  The show stuff didn't really help.  

The internet package will sometimes make it worth it, but that doesn't seem to be the case much anymore.  I suggest subtracting the cost of internet and chops lunch to get the real cost.. and see if that extra is worth it to you.  8 days is a lot to pay for it!

If I'd have had the Key for our 8-night Mariner sailing May 28th, I would have been very upset that the cruise terminal embarkation was a total cluster. The chaos in the terminal totally devalued the early embarkation benefit.

We arrived for the shows in the theater 45 minutes early because I wanted certain seats. I saw the restricted area for Key/Suites/Pinnacle. It never looked like it quite filled up, right up to show time. I think if you arrived 20 minutes early you'd still find seats there. And if not, there are plenty of other seats. The restricted seating area in Studio B (ice show) was smaller and the show we went to did fill up, so I'd definitely get there 20-30 minutes early.