Boston Seaport Hotel

missaud

I’ve been reading about the hotels in Boston, and have a question about the Seaport.  We enjoy going outside and sitting by the water and we  enjoy walking a little to restaurants nearby.  I’m leaning to either the Seaport Hotel or Battery Wharf.  Can anyone in the know give me an opinion on which hotel, or maybe another you think is better.  Thanks

Battery Wharf is a waterfront hotel in "old" Boston, on the edge of the North End.  Much closer to tourist sites and history than the Seaport hotel, which is the oldest hotel in the Seaport district, which is the newest part of the city.  Jampacked with skyscrapers and lots of restaurants and a few shops.

I used to live and work in the Seaport - I quite enjoy the harbor walk. There are nice benches and tables and such to sit by the water, but it does have about as much character is a new airport terminal. My out of town coworkers seemed to like the Seaport Hotel among the various option in the area.