Adriatic Map

Home today after an epic 2-week sailing round the Greeks Islands and the Adriatic on the Marella Explorer, great weather apart from last day in Kotor.Montenegro.

At the end of each week, the Ship raffles off the Map that shows where the Ship has been. 1st week we entered the Raffle 2 x £5 tickets nothing..My lovely wife unknown to me entered the Draw last night, and after we went to the shows etc. got back to our room to see we had won the map and a Bottle of Marella Rum 😄 Happy day. Left the passport on to show the size of the map. Which was dually signed by the Captain and all his senior staff. Talk about luck? This was my retirement cruise and number 50th cruise in total.

rum.jpg

map.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thank you. But after a long day through Corfu airport (shambles) dodging thunderstorms on the plane and 90 mins getting through passport control at Stansted and a 2 hrs drive home from the airport

I was very Kna/ Tired last night and should have said Chart  😂

15 hours ago, Rebel Rouser said:

Home today after an epic 2-week sailing round the Greeks Islands and the Adriatic on the Marella Explorer, great weather apart from last day in Kotor.Montenegro.

At the end of each week, the Ship raffles off the Map that shows where the Ship has been. 1st week we entered the Raffle 2 x £5 tickets nothing..My lovely wife unknown to me entered the Draw last night, and after we went to the shows etc. got back to our room to see we had won the map and a Bottle of Marella Rum 😄 Happy day. Left the passport on to show the size of the map. Which was dually signed by the Captain and all his senior staff. Talk about luck? This was my retirement cruise and number 50th cruise in total.

rum.jpg

map.jpg

Nice one RR

What a nice momento

Hope you a great cruise