New forum member here.  Looking at cruise options in May and not finding many. Just a few NCL and one Carnival.  Open to either big or small ship cruises. Is the cruise business still scaling up? Will there be more options closer to 2024 when we're looking to go or is what I can see now all the options I have? 

Most ships head to either Europe, Alaska, or the Med for summer.

Celebrity Silhouette and Equinox are in the Caribbean this summer, and Caribbean Princess will be there in 2023, including May.  I was on the Equinox in May of this year, so perhaps its a long term posting. 

Speculation on the Princess board is August, but it varies. 

You could always go to their web site and sign up for emails, they'll announce once the new itineraries are open for booking. Or  follow on Insta or FB, if you prefer social media. 

As an aside, I've been on all 3 of those ships, and the 2 Celebrity ones are bigger, newer,  and offer more to do, tho the Caribbean Princess is a nice, older ship. I am booked 24 days on her next winter. 

Good luck finding something - I enjoyed cruising in May this year, the ports were much less crowded than mid winter,  but the weather was not perfect, as it's getting closer to the rainy season.