Best way to go to Daniel's and LFK family of 6

Kate.S

Hi everyone-

We will be in Roatan in early August on the Carnival Glory. Would love to go to Daniels Sloth and Monkey hangout and then head over to LFK. Can someone recommend the best way to do this transport wise- with a return to the Mahogany Bay port?

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, jbrinkm said:

You could try Roatan Getaway Tours, although they go to AJ's not Daniels. They have custom packages so you could float your itinerary by them and see if they are able to do it. We did the sloth/snorkel combo package with them and had a great experience (purchased through Viator). 

You went to LFK through them?

As far as I am aware LFK do their own combo tour to sloths - website now says AJ’s. It has been a long time since I checked on Roatan excursions- i thought they used to go to Daniel’s?

Anyway if you book direct it will include transport. If you arrange to go with an independent tour operator you will need to negotiate a discount with LFK for entry only (used to be possible) but you will be dependent on your operator being on the mainland when you want to return.

Edited by c-leg5

13 hours ago, c-leg5 said:

You went to LFK through them?

As far as I am aware LFK do their own combo tour to sloths - website now says AJ’s. It has been a long time since I checked on Roatan excursions- i thought they used to go to Daniel’s?

Anyway if you book direct it will include transport. If you arrange to go with an independent tour operator you will need to negotiate a discount with LFK for entry only (used to be possible) but you will be dependent on your operator being on the mainland when you want to return.

No, we went snorkeling at French Key marine park - I didn't realize the island was a privately owned resort-type place. I just knew we were in the vicinity. AJs was a great sloth/animal experience, however! Sounds like direct book is the way to go for OP!