Amalfi coast shore excursion from Naples including boat

MochaChip23

It looks like it departs at 8:30, wasting the first two hours of your port time, but I don't see where it specifies when it gets back.   You need to determine that first.

As I read the description this is a very long bus ride with a couple of short stops, for lunch and a wander in Amalfi followed by a half hour boat ride, then a stop at Ravello.  The bus ride alone in the summer will require about five hours.  If you allow 90 minutes for lunch and a short wander at Amalfi, plus 30 minutes for the boat ride and a 30 minute stop at Ravello you're already at seven and a half hours, too tight for a 4:30 departure if the start time is 8:30.

• Like 1

At the top of the page it says DURATION 8 hrs.  Since it starts at 8:30am, you wouldn't get back to the ship until 4:30p.

(We hired a private driver for the day in Naples.. In 2019 the cost was 400E for 8 hrs.  To get views from the water, we had our driver take us to Positano first, where we caught the ferry to Amalfi.  We met up with the driver again in Amalfi and went on to Ravello.  With your limited port time, you'd probably have to end your tour in Amalfi.  To share the cost, look on your roll call for another couple to share.)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, euro cruiser said:

It looks like it departs at 8:30, wasting the first two hours of your port time, but I don't see where it specifies when it gets back.   You need to determine that first.

As I read the description this is a very long bus ride with a couple of short stops, for lunch and a wander in Amalfi followed by a half hour boat ride, then a stop at Ravello.  The bus ride alone in the summer will require about five hours.  If you allow 90 minutes for lunch and a short wander at Amalfi, plus 30 minutes for the boat ride and a 30 minute stop at Ravello you're already at seven and a half hours, too tight for a 4:30 departure if the start time is 8:30.

Thank you for pointing the timing out.  We will need to find something else.