RoadStor ????

LINANRIC

Anyone ever have one of these, or know anything about them?

I just won one on E bay, but the guy said that he does not think that he has the book for it, and I will need the book so I will know how to use it. I want to take it on the cruise with me so I can put the pictures on a CD so I will only have to take one card... for my digital camera.

It is made by Micro Solutions, and I think that they are out of business, so if anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Thanks

We won one on Ebay before our Conquest cruise this past November. We took over 500 pictures on the 7 day cruise and were able to burn a cd every night and clear our memory cards to take more pictures the next day. Unfortunately, we were not able to use it to view the pictures using the Roadstor on board because although the television in the cabin did have video in on the back of the television, we could find no channel that accessed the video in port. We still use the roadstor when we travel to burn a cd of our pictures and clear up memory cards. I do have the instruction booklet, and if you need to know anything specific I'll be happy to type in portions and email them to you. I don't have a scanner or I'd scan the whole thing in for you.

Thank you so very much..

I think that I will just Love this instead of taking my laptop, I have a large 17 in screen laptop that I got for xmas, but do not want to take it with me, that is why I decided to look into a Roadstor, I hear they are great.

If I need to know anything in particular I will try to get intouch with you.

My email address is maclinanric@yahoo.com

thanks again

You also might consider the Epson P-2000. Wonderful Wife surprised me with one on our anniversary in December just before we sailed on the Mercury. It is about the size of a pmall paperback and accepts SD and CF cards without an adapter. It has a 40gb hard drive and a crystal clear 3½" screen that you can zoom to 1500%. you can also do slide shows with video out. The newer P-4000 with an 80gb drive just came out so the going price on the P-2000 dropped $100. I really like it as an alternative to a laptop as it gives me a lot more control over the images than a burner. The darn thing also plays video and mp3 files!

Dave

Archived