Deluxe Interior Cabins

cruisinglady65

I am cruising on the Divina October 9, 2022 in a deluxe interior cabin....was wondering if anyone has sailed in one of

the deluxe interior cabins.....if so can you post a picture of the cabin...or tell me how the deluxe interior cabin vs. the junior

interior cabin.....would appreciate any input that you may have...

39 minutes ago, cruisinglady65 said:

I am cruising on the Divina October 9, 2022 in a deluxe interior cabin....was wondering if anyone has sailed in one of

the deluxe interior cabins.....if so can you post a picture of the cabin...or tell me how the deluxe interior cabin vs. the junior

interior cabin.....would appreciate any input that you may have...

I know the flat pics on the website leave a bit to be desired, but lots of people post videos of their cabins on YouTube. Here’s one I found. I’m not sure if it’s a Deluxe Interior or Junior Interior. But, you can search for “MSC Davina Deluxe Interior” to get a list of videos to check out.

Best of luck to you!

2 hours ago, texangal39 said:

I know the flat pics on the website leave a bit to be desired, but lots of people post videos of their cabins on YouTube. Here’s one I found. I’m not sure if it’s a Deluxe Interior or Junior Interior. But, you can search for “MSC Davina Deluxe Interior” to get a list of videos to check out.

Best of luck to you!

That’s an accessible interior.  The junior interiors are tiny, with barely space to squeeze around the foot of the bed by the desk.  Deluxe interiors are deeper and have a comfy chair.  Don’t book anything on Divina that says ‘junior’ unless you are cruising solo.  EM

• Like 2