ELBOW BEACH ANYONE?

SonuvaBeach

1 hour ago, SonuvaBeach said:

Anyone been to Elbow Beach recently? I am having trouble finding recent information. I understand the last hurricane did some damage...Any information would be greatly appreciated!

There's little or no reason for a cruiser to go there. There are no facilities and Elbow Beach Hotel is closed so you can't buy a day pass to use their facilities.

The beach itself is absolutely beautiful - the stair access from the tribe road  has been repaired and the beach has replenished itself after the storm damage.

However, as said above, there is just the beach, no facilities on the beach to rent, and Mickeys beach bar and the hotel are closed. The Sea Breeze lounge does appear to be open but I haven't been there for years so I don't know what it's like these days.

http://www.lido.bm/sea-breeze-lounge-and-terrace/

If all you want is a beach, Elbow is a great choice.

3 hours ago, jollyjones said:

The beach itself is absolutely beautiful - the stair access from the tribe road  has been repaired and the beach has replenished itself after the storm damage.

However, as said above, there is just the beach, no facilities on the beach to rent, and Mickeys beach bar and the hotel are closed. The Sea Breeze lounge does appear to be open but I haven't been there for years so I don't know what it's like these days.

http://www.lido.bm/sea-breeze-lounge-and-terrace/

If all you want is a beach, Elbow is a great choice.

Thank you..All I want is a beach...I mean, just look at my Username! 😃