Vegan/Non-dairy options.

Steveandmary

Became Vegan/Plant based since last cruise.  Does anyone know if Almond milk, etc, is available during dining hours?  In dining rooms? Buffet?  Figured it will possibly be available at International coffee bar but not sure about other venues?  I would love to have almond milk with my cereal! 😀😀. thanks!

17 hours ago, Steveandmary said:

Became Vegan/Plant based since last cruise.  Does anyone know if Almond milk, etc, is available during dining hours?  In dining rooms? Buffet?  Figured it will possibly be available at International coffee bar but not sure about other venues?  I would love to have almond milk with my cereal! 😀😀. thanks!

We are on the Caribbean Princess right now. They have almond, soy and coconut as alternative milks. The almond is unsweetened so we are adding brown sugar for our daughter. We have been able to get it anywhere on the ship. Let the serving staff in the main dining room know about you dietary restrictions and they will make you special option every night. Special dairy free deserts every night has been great.  

• Like 1

Ramsdell,  THANK YOU SO MUCH for letting me know about the non-dairy alternatives and the great tip about the main dining room offerings.  Looking forward to what they might conjure up for a Vegan. 😀. And I’ll never say no to a special desert!  Have your had anything exciting or that you would recommend. Enjoy the rest of your trip. 👏👍

14 hours ago, Steveandmary said:

Ramsdell,  THANK YOU SO MUCH for letting me know about the non-dairy alternatives and the great tip about the main dining room offerings.  Looking forward to what they might conjure up for a Vegan. 😀. And I’ll never say no to a special desert!  Have your had anything exciting or that you would recommend. Enjoy the rest of your trip. 👏👍

I enjoyed the dark chocolate mousse the best. They also had a mango purée that was good. My wife just said the buffet might be difficult for you because they don’t have anything labeled and most of the workers there don’t really understand alternative diets. Go talk to the dining room manager in your section and ask if you can see the menu for the next day to pre order and they will typically set you up with something special.