Waitlisted Shore Excursion Question

fkfad

We were waitlisted on an Edinburgh shore excursion for our July 31st cruise.  I received an email from HAL this past Thursday (June 23) that they have added a second departure time for this shore excursion and we were removed from the waitlist.  This new departure time is not yet available to book...the original shore excursion still shows sold out.  I called HAL on Friday and they said this new departure time should be available to book by the end of the day on Friday.  Here it is, Sunday, and the new departure time still has not shown up to be booked.  Has anyone run into this situation and, if yes, how long before the shore excursion was finally available to book?

Wow, my experience was that the new time slot was available to book immediately.  That’s pretty bad service if it’s not available to book within three days…. Not much you can do but keep checking to see if it’s up.  I hope it won’t be much longer.

I received an email about a shore excursion being available, too. I tried to purchase it, but it showed as sold out. Then I noticed that there was something in my shopping cart. I clicked on the shopping cart icon, and the excursion was there for purchase. Hope yours is in your cart, too.

• Like 1

The additional departure time for this shore excursion finally got posted yesterday, 6/27, and available to be booked, four days after I received the email telling me to hurry up and book it as availability is limited.  I was able to book the excursion for both of us -- my last shore excursion for our 7/31 Rotterdam cruise.

• Thanks 1