Power up points in June?

Kate-in-Canada

19 minutes ago, Kate-in-Canada said:

Anyone have thier points awarded for doing the Caribbean quiz?

There is a very very long thread on Pup points with thousands of posts and monthly updates.

Points are posted on or about the 15th of the month following an activity.

Think the Caribbean activity was 10 PUP points or 1 Captain's Club point.

2 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

There is a very very long thread on Pup points with thousands of posts and monthly updates.

Points are posted on or about the 15th of the month following an activity.

Think the Caribbean activity was 10 PUP points or 1 Captain's Club point.

Yes I looked at the very long post thread.  I didn’t see any updates there for being awarded. 
I didn’t realize July 15th was when I should be looking for them. 

I was hoping to get 2 captains points for my first cruise in Aug, but I only booked in April, missed may (didn’t know it was a thing then) and did the June one. 
but sounds like if I do the July one it won’t be awarded til free my departure (Aug 5)

next time I guess. 

26 minutes ago, Kate-in-Canada said:

Yes I looked at the very long post thread.  I didn’t see any updates there for being awarded. 
I didn’t realize July 15th was when I should be looking for them. 

I was hoping to get 2 captains points for my first cruise in Aug, but I only booked in April, missed may (didn’t know it was a thing then) and did the June one. 
but sounds like if I do the July one it won’t be awarded til free my departure (Aug 5)

next time I guess. 

It's a shame you missed May, as it was chock full of points (5-point webinar, 5-point promotion for booking a cruise excursion, and I think a 1-point quiz.  For some reason, they even posted points early.

This is the first month in some time (if not since they started PUP) that we've only had 1 CC point up for grabs during the month.  I've always expected that PUP will end, and it looks like that end is coming.

3 hours ago, DCPIV said:

It's a shame you missed May, as it was chock full of points (5-point webinar, 5-point promotion for booking a cruise excursion, and I think a 1-point quiz.  For some reason, they even posted points early.

This is the first month in some time (if not since they started PUP) that we've only had 1 CC point up for grabs during the month.  I've always expected that PUP will end, and it looks like that end is coming.

How do you find this?

24 minutes ago, Happy Texans said:

How do you find this?

Are you looking to sign up for PUP?  You can do so here: https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/tiers-and-benefits#power-up-points

If you're looking for a history of PUP opprtunities, your best bet is to check out that huge thread mentioned above.  Celebrity hasn't kept any history that I've seen.  There are no currently available opportunites.