Imagination

ugobon

Hello we sailed her in Jan had a great time.

:o Don't take this wrong but I would do a quick search there are many reviews on her including mine. I haven't logged on in quite some time and saw a few new ones before I got to this thread. So my word of advice is to help yourself first and do a search. No one wants to write there review agian and agian. Aslo by searching you get the whole story not what I remember now but when it was still fresh in my mind.:o

I do wish you well on your trip you will have a great time! I am jealous would love to go agian soon!:)

Absolutely loved it, it is a great cruise ship for the first timer. We fell in love with cruising after sailing the Imagination and would definitely go back on that boat. It was very clean and no matter where you went on the boat the people were so nice. When I was on the boat, they had just recently rated Imagination 2nd in the whole Carnival fleet according to guest pleasure and popularity.

I think it is a great boat.

Hi,

My fiance' and I also had the pleasure of enjoying our first cruise on the Imagination. We are now also hooked. Great boat, just explore, and eat, maybe a cocktail or two, and enjoy the ports. Our favorite spot was the open air aft deck just outside the Horizon Grill. It was an almost private place to enjoy meals. We loved it! Have a great cruise!

D

The Imagination is a great ship. I have been on 15 cruises and the Imagination is equal to all of them.:D It's a little older and lacks some of the flash, but you'll see that on your next cruise.;) Don't expect it to be the Queen Mary and you will love it.:cool: Have a great cruise.

I sailed the Imagination twice in 2003- once by myself and once with a good friend (different ports, different times of year). Both times I stayed in an outside Empress deck cabin. I have never had a bad cruise with Carnival and truly enjoyed my trips on the Imagination. Between the staff, cabin space, and a really fun crowd, it's a terrific part of the Carnival line. Plus I love a 5 day cruise - it's the perfect vacation b/c by the 5th day, you usually are ready to go home. Hope you have a great cruise!

Archived