Is EZ Air available if cabin mate needs different return flight?

bagney

We have an Alaskan Cruise booked for May 2023 (Southbound from Anchorage/Whittier to Vancouver) and I would like to stay in Vancouver area for an extra week or so to visit my family but my husband does not plan to stay the extra week. Will Princess allow this? Passengers in the same cabin flying home on different dates using EZ Air? I couldn't find anything on the Princess site regarding this.

Thanks for an info - I know I will have to end up calling Princess and also believe this may not be possible.

EZAir allows you to book flights for each individual passenger, so you do not need to have the same return flights.

Not all cabinmates are from the same household, thus each can book whatever flights from which airports are right for them.

when booking flights you check which passenger you want to book, each can have different itineraries. 

Go into EZAir and you will see.

EZair has pluses and minuses, understand if it benefits you or you are better booking separate/direct with the airlines, you can also mix match booking only one ways with EZAir and the returns on your own or vise Vera’s and using EZAir for only one passengers if the other itinerary is better booking direct. Many passengers like the ‘flexible’ fares on EZAir which mean you do not pay till final payment and can cancel/rebook without penalty up to 45 days before your flight or cruise whichever is sooner. Booking direct, you are subject to change fees . Please research if EZAir is your best option and why. Everybody has different priorities.

Edited by wallyj
  • Thanks 2

Thanks @wallyj - I just booked airfare on a cruise I have booked but planned to drive to the port and I did see that I could book flights just for one person in the cabin IF I was logged into my account (or my husbands account). But your response makes sense and I actually thought of that after I posted my question. Many thanks again!.

I do this all the time with EZ air. I am from the Midwest and the person I travel with is from California. We book our flights separately using EZ Air, often with different dates and always with different airports as she flys out of LAX and I fly out of Chicago. 

• Like 1