Photo package ordering glitch, especially Diamond free photos warning

Instead of doing prints for our two Diamond photos on Harmony last week we decided to use the digital version.  Unfortunately if you use the same email address for both you only get one invite to download.  At the moment the first one ordered has vanished and we only got the second one.  We can see all the pictures associated with our room when we log on but only have one download available, not two.  Have a request in to fix the problem, but no resolution yet.  Family already ordering a different 20 pictures in their package.

So - if you are ordering more than one photo download package use different email addresses!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Several weeks later and never got a response from the photo shop.  Figured I had better at least download the photo we wanted the most.  The site showed I had one unlock available so I unlocked and downloaded that.  But the other photo (second order onboard) showed as unlocked, so was able to also download that one.

So - if you do two free D+ photos to the same email address you only get one account with one photo already unlocked (latest order) and a second unlock available which can unlock any of the photos in the set, not necessarily the one selected onboard.  Worked, but wish they had told me this.  Still recommend not ordering more than one photo package to the same email address.