Question re: Bermuda Authorisation Form and proof of vaccines

LadyBerard

Hi.  We will be cruising on the Summit repo cruise this Oct.  Our first stop is Bermuda.  I know we have to apply for the Bermuda Authorisation and can do so 30 days prior to boarding.  My question is, do must we upload our email confirmation which we received when we were vaccinated or can we upload a picture of our vaccine card?  My husband cannot find his electronic email confirmation with his vaccine record.  But I have his vaccine card.  

17 minutes ago, LadyBerard said:

Hi.  We will be cruising on the Summit repo cruise this Oct.  Our first stop is Bermuda.  I know we have to apply for the Bermuda Authorisation and can do so 30 days prior to boarding.  My question is, do must we upload our email confirmation which we received when we were vaccinated or can we upload a picture of our vaccine card?  My husband cannot find his electronic email confirmation with his vaccine record.  But I have his vaccine card.  

We used a photo..It was accepted for right now, sooooo,... so far so good. We are also on the Summit to Bermuda...the July 31 sailing

We also used a photo of the card, and it was approved.  FYI, I did not get an e-mail that it was approved, we are just getting close and went back in and saw it was.  You have to then initial a waiver and print out/download a PDF form.

1 hour ago, emd138 said:

We also used a photo of the card, and it was approved.  FYI, I did not get an e-mail that it was approved, we are just getting close and went back in and saw it was.  You have to then initial a waiver and print out/download a PDF form.

Thank you!  Now I'm relieved.