IS seven days too long?

Well, since the cruise is already booked, the real question is probably more like, "What can I do to avoid antsiness?"

But as to your question, yes, for some folks a week is too long. I am ready to go home by the fifth day. I don't think I'll ever do a longer cruise.

It's NOT that I am bored, but that I am rested enough and ready to go back to my real life.

we were booked on a 4 day cruise several years ago, and did a 7 day instead. boy were we glad. especially if you are flying first. that part is exhausting, so the first day is a waste, and same with the last. by the time we were relaxing, it was day two, so 4 would NOT have been enough! my husband is the ansy type too, (won't do amusement parks) but loved the cruise. a nice combo of relaxing, and running around seeing sites, snorkeling....while in port. go and enjoy, and remember that you are not responsible for anyone else's good time. that is up to them:)

35743515.gif

Archived