Booking Specialty Retaurants

bigeagle12

20 minutes ago, bigeagle12 said:

I have a cruise in December.  When can I book the specialty restaurants?  I have one free and want to book 2 other nights too. 

Do you have access to DMW now?  If you can make regular dinner reservations, then you can also make SD reservations.

In general, if you are Captain's Circle Platinum or higher, you should have access to DMW from the day you place a deposit.  Otherwise, it is after you make Final Payment.  You can always elect to pay the balance owing early if it is important to you to get access to dining.

4 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Do you have access to DMW now?  If you can make regular dinner reservations, then you can also make SD reservations.

In general, if you are Captain's Circle Platinum or higher, you should have access to DMW from the day you place a deposit.  Otherwise, it is after you make Final Payment.  You can always elect to pay the balance owing early if it is important to you to get access to dining.

Thanks.  Found it in the app.  Already have a 6pm standing reservation for each day.  I see I can book specialty restaurants for days I want and it will cancel the MDR reservations for each day.  

• Like 1