NCL Joy Aug 23 / 9 nt Bermuda cruise

Clambake77

Why wouldn't it? 

We're on a 5 night Bermuda sailing from NY in August - I have no reason to believe it won't sail. 

We were on the April 17th sailing out of NYC (Getaway) when the ship was at 110% capacity, lines were 8 hours long to get on the ship, and supposedly the disease not to be mentioned was running rampant on the ship. Other than postings by cruisers, there were no indications of that disease, but it seemed like a lot of people had it.

The CDC just ended their cruise ship program, Bermuda hasn't ended the travel authorization, but I think w'ere both good to go! Now there's a lot of time for things to change, so I'm certainly not speaking the gospel.

1 hour ago, Clambake77 said:

Do you guys anticipate that a 9 nt cruise late Aug from NY.  will sail gul

All ships are operating every week with 10’s of thousands of passengers. (Unless a captain hits a sand bar or iceberg and punches a hole in the ship - happened twice this year). Your cruise will operate, even if it is not to Bermuda. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cruising Lynne said:

Did you mean to say "will it sail full" ? Maybe some recent cruisers can let you know what their capacity was. 

Well that makes sense!! You are quite the puzzle solver. 

In April my Getaway sailing to Bermuda was 110% - that was spring break for NY/CT/NJ schools. 

I have not heard of the Getaway sailing at anywhere near that capacity since, based on cruise reports that fellow CC'ers have published.