Discounts on dining?

M5M

Wondering if there are discounts on dining such as 35% off, or is the current 15% by pre booking online the best I’ll find?Specifically, on Adventure of the Seas…thanks!!

30 minutes ago, M5M said:

Wondering if there are discounts on dining such as 35% off, or is the current 15% by pre booking online the best I’ll find?Specifically, on Adventure of the Seas…thanks!!

Best discount is when you book a package,  price can drop to $35 per meal or less if you count sea day lunches with the UDP. In the past on boarding day you could be offered a BOGO but those deals seem to be drying up. 

12 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

Ignore the % off and just look at the price. The % off changes as does the "on-board" price, but the resulting "sale" price is almost always the same couple of numbers.

The lowest "sale" price lately seems to be $207.99/person for a 7 day sailing. 

Yep, that's the lowest price I've seen for our cruise (sold at $245 which included the gratuity).  I went ahead and bought it even though we're on Voyager with only 3 specialty restaurants.  My plan is eat all of our dinners at the specialty restaurants.  I'm not sure about lunch - we tend to eat a large late breakfast, but we may try a lunch since we have that option.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rudeney said:

Yep, that's the lowest price I've seen for our cruise (sold at $245 which included the gratuity).  I went ahead and bought it even though we're on Voyager with only 3 specialty restaurants.  My plan is eat all of our dinners at the specialty restaurants.  I'm not sure about lunch - we tend to eat a large late breakfast, but we may try a lunch since we have that option.

I bought it for my next cruise too, same price. I've never done the specialty restaurants before but it seems like a reasonable enough price to have the additional unlimited food options. 

• Like 1