Day Charter Recommendations for BOTH Baths/JVD

Caribbiana

Hello All! Any recommendations for a day charter to both The Baths and White Bay? We’re a group of 4 that will be on a cruise with a stop in Tortola next March from 8 AM - 5 PM.

Everyone in our party has been to both places many times, and we all spent a week in Tortola in 2019 and really just enjoy the BVIs in general. This is obviously a quick visit, and we’d really like to spend our limited time at these two spectacular spots. Traveling between on a high speed boat is not a waste of time for us, it’s part of the adventure!

That being said, not sure what is even possible with all the Covid restrictions that may or may not be in place next March. I will try to recruit another couple (or 2) sailing on our itinerary to help cover costs if possible. 

Any recommendations or information would be greatly appreciated! This is X posted on another site. Thanks!

Edited by Caribbiana
Error

• Caribbiana changed the title to Day Charter Recommendations for BOTH Baths/JVD
12 hours ago, Caribbiana said:

Thanks so much, blue_water. The http://www.oceanmagicmitch.com/captain-malcolm link is not working for me. Does he have a number to reach him? I’ll try searching and posting on the TT boards. I appreciate your help and recommendation.

I’ve reached out to 2 other companies a few days ago but 🦗🦗🦗so far. 

This is the contact info I was given back in 2019, but it may not still be valid based on Eaton’s May 25 post.
OMMitch@hotmail.com

303-725-6696

This looks like Captain Malcolm’s new outfit -
https://sunshinepowerboats.com/

Edited by blue_water

@blue_water, Haha not sure we’ll be even to walk back on the ship after just one Soggy Man! I do enjoy Willy T’s, we need to do just a BVI trip again. Gorgeous place with so much to see and do!

@weltek, The referral was for Captain Malcolm, not Mitch. Apparently he has his own business, Sunshine Powerboats. Sounds like Captain Mitch was well liked and was a great Captain. Never got the chance to meet him, unfortunately.

19 hours ago, weltek said:

See this thread. Mitch has passed away. 

Yes that was already shared here welter. Capt. Malcolm had worked with Ocean Magic but has his own business and that is one of the charters Caribbiana is looking into.

14 hours ago, Caribbiana said:

@blue_water, Haha not sure we’ll be even to walk back on the ship after just one Soggy Man! I do enjoy Willy T’s, we need to do just a BVI trip again. Gorgeous place with so much to see and do!

@weltek, The referral was for Captain Malcolm, not Mitch. Apparently he has his own business, Sunshine Powerboats. Sounds like Captain Mitch was well liked and was a great Captain. Never got the chance to meet him, unfortunately.

Yes same here, the islands of the BVI are always my first choice. We too never metMitch unfortunately. There are many other excellent charter outfits like Patouche, Kuralu, and Aristocat to name a few, and I know Joe at Patouche also offered custom, private charters on a powerboat if you want to try him too…

12 hours ago, blue_water said:
On 7/21/2022 at 4:10 PM, Caribbiana said:

Yes same here, the islands of the BVI are always my first choice. We too never metMitch unfortunately. There are many other excellent charter outfits like Patouche, Kuralu, and Aristocat to name a few, and I know Joe at Patouche also offered custom, private charters on a powerboat if you want to try him too…

Thank you! I’ve emailed 2 of those, but I’ll also try the third. I know it’s early to book for next March, but I really want to make sure this plan is in place. It will be our highlight of the cruise!

You’ve been so helpful, @blue_water. MUCH APPRECIATED 🤗