ATMs at Istanbul port

Was there (Galataport) in May. I don't remember an ATM, but it's a new terminal, and very spiffy, but with no amenities that I could see.  But I wasn't looking.  You may want to google, as I know Galataport cruise terminal has a website with some info.  They list hotels; maybe they list other things.  And outside the terminal are lots of shops, so it's possible there are some banks with ATMs around there on the main street. If nothing else, perhaps if you googled, you could find bank icons on a map. Just be aware that Istanbul has only been using Galataport for a few months, so if you see info on the cruise port, it may be old....and if you embark in Istanbul and take a taxi to the port, make sure it drops you off at the correct place in the cavernous garage under the port- not an employee or crew or walking entrance down there.  Signage was poor in May and we were dropped where a couple people were going in - but without luggage.  Someone came and asked for our key card, and we struggled to explain we were embarking.  We had to get our luggage upstairs on our own on escalators because we were dropped off in the wrong spot.  And also, there's a kind of long walk up to the ship....don't take more carryons than you need!

Edited by IWantToLiveOverTheSea