Yes please! We are in Limassol on November 17th(10 am-5pm) and would like to get to Paphos.

Did you come into Limassol as well? I would either like to rent a car and drive, or take a private tour to

Paphos.

Any suggestions on either of these options? Cannot seem to find any info on car rental or private 

tours.

Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm sorry.  I didn't see that someone had responded to my thread.  But I can only tell you that we visited Paphos, not Limassol.  So I don't know about car rental or tours there.   Paphos was nice.  I just walked around, visiting the archaeological park there (easy to find, not far from port).  I saw the lighthouse and some of the ruins there.  I also stopped at a thrift store on the way to one place I wanted to see and bought some shorts.  In early May it was HOT!  Then I went back to the ship, got my husband, and we walked along the water to the beachy area nearby, with some shops, restaurants, etc.  A pelican strolled by at one of the restaurants and then on the small beach, we saw a woman with a huge pet iguana.  All in all, it was a pretty fun day.  Some people took a ship's excursion to see the Turkish part of Cyprus.  It sounded less fun than my day, though, and definitely a bit of driving involved. 

• Like 1