Encore Escape Room

annster31

We were on the Encore in February...we inquired about the escape Room for our group of 10. It was very quiet and we could get in anytime...you normally have to book in advance. You could book right at the Escape Room desk. I believe the cost was $15 per person...we never ended up doing it.

5 minutes ago, FlGoodShips said:

Last time we were on Encore, Feb2022, there was no charge. And we just saw it on freestyle dailie, showed up and played. I think there were about 4 teams of 4 people each. I think it was called "bamboozled"??

So much fun.

Bamboozled is not the Escape Room...it is a table top 'board type' game...the Escape Room is something different.

8 hours ago, CaptainBazz said:

Bamboozled is not the Escape Room...it is a table top 'board type' game...the Escape Room is something different.

If you Google, "9 Free things to do on NCL Encore" and look at #2 article...it talks about "Bamboozled" Escape Room. 

Thats the one we attended...it was free.

2 hours ago, FlGoodShips said:

If you Google, "9 Free things to do on NCL Encore" and look at #2 article...it talks about "Bamboozled" Escape Room. 

Thats the one we attended...it was free.

But it not an actual Escape Room...it is played with teams around a table.

For the actual Escape Room the OP was talking about you get locked in a room and have to discover clues to be able to get out. It is in the Galaxy Pavilion.

• Like 1

Encore has an escape room in virtual reality pavilion. Did it march and had to make reservations. I don’t remember the cost but $15 sounds about right. There were 4 of us who are escape room fanatics and we had a lot of fun. We missed beating the record by like 3 minutes. There is a vr intro but then it is a typical escape room. 

Some are confusing the Escape room with another venue.  I was not aware the Epic had an escape room.  They never had one so when was it added and where is it?  The Encore has one and there definitely is a charge.   You definitely need reservations because the times are limited and you can only do it in small groups.  Its fairly clever and it made me feel like an idiot.  My team was fairly experienced with escape rooms but we still failed the test.  The crew did help us out towards to the end otherwise we would have never gotten through it.  Not really for kids.  Its for people that love to solve puzzles at any expense because you have to do some wild stuff to solve it. 

4 hours ago, david_sobe said:

Some are confusing the Escape room with another venue.  I was not aware the Epic had an escape room.  They never had one so when was it added and where is it?  The Encore has one and there definitely is a charge.   You definitely need reservations because the times are limited and you can only do it in small groups.  Its fairly clever and it made me feel like an idiot.  My team was fairly experienced with escape rooms but we still failed the test.  The crew did help us out towards to the end otherwise we would have never gotten through it.  Not really for kids.  Its for people that love to solve puzzles at any expense because you have to do some wild stuff to solve it. 

Crazy stuff? As in you need to be physically able to do crazy stuff? I have bad knees, so I would be very disappointed to find I couldn’t solve it for lack of being able to crawl around on the floor. I was planning on doing this activity for sure as I love solving puzzles. Maybe I need to rethink?

11 hours ago, Kenlorz said:

Crazy stuff? As in you need to be physically able to do crazy stuff? I have bad knees, so I would be very disappointed to find I couldn’t solve it for lack of being able to crawl around on the floor. I was planning on doing this activity for sure as I love solving puzzles. Maybe I need to rethink?

LOL No.  Nothing physical like crawling around. I dont want to say anything to ruin your experience.  When your team gets desperate there are clues and you must try and interpret the clues everyway possible while the clock ticks.  When you are desperate, you try anything and everything.  The crew will laugh at you while trying to figure out how to unlock your next clue.