Crown Grill Advance Reservations

Retired 07

Is there a way to make advance reservations for two couples who are traveling together but have different booking numbers, and we all have complimentary dinners. I linked our booking numbers in the Medallion App, but when I go to make the reservation I only get a credit for two.  What can I do?.

Edited by Retired 07

3 hours ago, JF - retired RRT said:

Did you check this thread? The answer is in there somewhere.

I didn't pay much attention to it, because it doesn't affect me.

Thanks, but I couldn’t find anything there.  I guess nobody knows about this.

5 hours ago, Retired 07 said:

Is there a way to make advance reservations for two couples who are traveling together but have different booking numbers, and we all have complimentary dinners. I linked our booking numbers in the Medallion App, but when I go to make the reservation I only get a credit for two.  What can I do?.

When is your cruise? We are 85 days out from cruise,  and when I went to the dining reservations there was a pop up telling me I could book our complimentary dinner.  When you go through the steps to book, did you click on your friends and get a green check? I did that and the balance was zero for our reservation with linked companion. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, donswife said:

When is your cruise? We are 85 days out from cruise,  and when I went to the dining reservations there was a pop up telling me I could book our complimentary dinner.  When you go through the steps to book, did you click on your friends and get a green check? I did that and the balance was zero for our reservation with linked companion. 

Thank you, our cruise is in 50 some days., yes, I clicked on their pictures and got the checks. But when I complete the reservation, it shows $58 will be charged to my credit card., so I don’t complete it. I guess we’ll have to make the reservations separately and hope they can put us at a table for four when we board.

1 hour ago, Retired 07 said:

Thank you, our cruise is in 50 some days., yes, I clicked on their pictures and got the checks. But when I complete the reservation, it shows $58 will be charged to my credit card., so I don’t complete it. I guess we’ll have to make the reservations separately and hope they can put us at a table for four when we board.

Were they able to get their Medallion set up?

Does it have a message at the top for you and for them that indicates you have a free dining credit?

They didn't try and schedule themselves and already use it did they?

Do you have the current version of the app?

Just trying the usual suspects.... 🙂

If none of that works, then maybe you could just call Princess and see if a Rep can do it for you?

There have been some reports about better wait times than there were previously. Also, I have found if you call them as soon as they open in the morning 6 AM Pacific Time, it often isn't as busy.

Good Luck!