Premier Drinks Package - Water

I think you get a 1.5 litre bottle of water per day delivered to your cabin and last time they delivered the whole 14 in one batch 😲

Where to keep it, too big for the fridge. So take a smaller bottle or two and decant.

I found I was using it for making tea and cleaning teeth and not much else.

Or give it to the steward with a note saying you have given permission.

Maybe stop the water as all those plastic bottles are bad?

• Like 1

If you upgrade to the Premium drinks package you get a 1.5l bottle delivered to your cabin every night when they do turn down and leave the cruise news.  There are also free water stations to fill your carafe if you need fresh cool water.  Or you can get 500ml bottles at the bars for 80p, these are not included in your Premium drinks package.

• Like 1

We go through a lot of water and normally take small bottles from the ship ashore with us,  Also on sea days when walking around the deck to burn off some of the calorific intake.

On other cruise lines bottled water is included in the drinks package. Deluxe/Premier packages giving a supposedly better brand (doesn't bother us).

1 minute ago, gsgbrumuk said:

I'm always wary about doing that due to some fellow passengers having an inability to read and comply with signs and a poor take on hygiene.

I have seen some passengers trying to fill bottles from the water stations on both Marella and P&O. and apparently some passengers think the water carafes are flower vases 😁

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, gsgbrumuk said:

I've seen similar on P&O and as for leaving toilets well....

Repurposing carafes as vases, very innovative.

I have been ill with stomach upsets more than several times on cruises, all apart from one minor case on Marella the rest were on P&O. I could not understand this so mentioned on their forum that the conclusion must be either P&O's health protocols don't work or P&O's passengers are less hygenic. That put the cat amongst the pigeons. 😈

• Haha 1

They deliver the bottles to your cabin but it is a totally useless part of the package (imho) as there is no fridge to keep it in and it takes up lots of room much better to be able to get it cold in the bars etc

1 hour ago, Jayneykul said:

They deliver the bottles to your cabin but it is a totally useless part of the package (imho) as there is no fridge to keep it in and it takes up lots of room much better to be able to get it cold in the bars etc

Depends on the ship, IIRC i had a fridge on Explorer

Back in May/June we were on the premium AI and instructed the Cabin Stewards if there was still 3/4 of a bottle still there not to leave another one but if they so wished they could have it..never did find out if they did have a bottle or just returned to stock?

Never been on a Marella /Thomson cruise when we haven't had a fridge and we have been on many. But every one has different requirements, we found the premium drinks package great and would always take it, if you don't want the water in your cabin, for whatever reason, just let them know.