What is available in your room?

kg66

Where do I find out what is available in the rooms, especially balcony rooms? I'm wondering if there are CD players in the rooms or radios, hairdryers other than the mini-suites, and penthouses? :confused: Thanks for any info.

Yeah I know....I plan to bring my MP3 for around the pool, but I don't have a small enough CD player for the room while we're getting ready, hey wait, do the alarm clocks play music, or clock only?

kg66,

Radio Shack has some mini speakers that your MP3 player will plug into and you have instant music. They sell for about $10. Found them last year and had music to get dressed to in an outside cabin on the Galaxy. They are small, smaller than your computer speakers and pack well. Won't leave home without them this year. Much easier than taking a cd player and discs along.

I got a Sound Stage by JVC for Christmas and took it along on the SPIRIT and it worked out perfectly. It is very small and packed easily in a carry-on. It is great at home as well because it has really great sound (you would never know it was so small), it was about 149.00. Of course on a cruise you can look for it in the islands at a discount I suppose.

~Intrepid

TxRev,

Thanks for the great idea about the speakers for my MP3 player, never thought of that! And intrepid guy, thanks for the idea about shopping for one on the islands if all else fails. I've got to have music:rolleyes: .....

Archived