Anyone had NCL give them a flight to Montreal for a Quebec cruise?

7 hours ago, aubreyc1988 said:

I have done both. ViaRail was beautiful and scenic and Orleans Express Bus was fast, got to see some scenery but not as much as the train. In my past trips to Montreal, the bus was cheaper than the train, don't know if that has changed. 

The cost of the train is going very based on how far out you book and if your in economy or business class.  

• 2 weeks later...

So I was given the same scenario for my Sept 2nd cruise next week and had no idea it was such a distance. My bad for not paying enough attention! My flight actually leaves Montreal at 2pm on our return date. Is this doable? We’ve considered car rentals, trains, transfers, and others… any thoughts? 

On 8/28/2022 at 10:50 AM, ABabel78 said:

So I was given the same scenario for my Sept 2nd cruise next week and had no idea it was such a distance. My bad for not paying enough attention! My flight actually leaves Montreal at 2pm on our return date. Is this doable? We’ve considered car rentals, trains, transfers, and others… any thoughts? 

I would say it is possible but tight.   

There is a train that leaves at 5:25 AM in the morning that would work.  The next train leaves at 8:10 that arrives at Dorval (near the airport) at 12:20.  At the airport around 1 pm.  You then need to do security and US Customs if on a direct flight to the US.  That is tight. 

if you get off the ship quickly you might be able to make it.  Driving would be faster than the train.

Edited by em-sk