Classic Drink Package Question Re: Upgrading Non-Alcoholic Drinks

HangryGrl

I tried searching on Celebrity and on here and couldn't really find an answer so hopefully one of you lovely people can help me out!  I think for alcoholic beverages the Classic will be fine for us but for non-alcoholic we would probably enjoy some of the things only included in the Premium such as smoothies and red bull.  If we don't upgrade to Premium how are these items charged?  I know for alcoholic drinks you just pay the difference between the classic and the drink you are getting.  Does this work the same way for non-alcoholic or do you have to pay the full price for the non included item?  If it works the same as alcoholic drinks does it base the cost difference off a set max amount for the classic like $10 or does it take the difference from the most similar product (soft drink for red bull and maybe juice for smoothie?)?  Mostly trying to figure out the math on if upgrading the whole package is worth it for us or if it would be better to just pay for the things not included.

If you have the Classic package and want non alcoholic  drinks that are on the Premium package like Red Bull , smoothie or vitamin water you pay the full price. 
The Classic package limit of $9  is for liquor & wine.  

FYI Red Bull is $6 as are the smoothies at Spa Cafe.