Lime Out floating taco boat in St. John's

TwinMamainMN

From the Lime Out website

LIME OUT IS CURRENTLY ACCESSIBLE BY BOAT ONLY

Since early 2019 Lime out has been accessible by boat only. With the closure of the BVI, marine tourism is booming and we cannot accommodate a shuttle at this time. There are great charter companies that do Lime Out - centric trips. like Flyaway Charters VI FlyAway Charters offers 2 hour trips and great deals on 1/2 and full days out of Coral Harbor, Salt Deck does great deals and 1/2 day options. Cruz Bay Watersports does group trips out of the Westin Hotel. Voodoo Charters is doing special Lime Out trips Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. There are a number of amazing private charter boat captains that will bring you to Lime Out for tacos on a day charter.

27 minutes ago, Ms411 said:

From the Lime Out website

LIME OUT IS CURRENTLY ACCESSIBLE BY BOAT ONLY

Since early 2019 Lime out has been accessible by boat only. With the closure of the BVI, marine tourism is booming and we cannot accommodate a shuttle at this time. There are great charter companies that do Lime Out - centric trips. like Flyaway Charters VI FlyAway Charters offers 2 hour trips and great deals on 1/2 and full days out of Coral Harbor, Salt Deck does great deals and 1/2 day options. Cruz Bay Watersports does group trips out of the Westin Hotel. Voodoo Charters is doing special Lime Out trips Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. There are a number of amazing private charter boat captains that will bring you to Lime Out for tacos on a day charter.

We are looking to do this independently and I was asking about the logistics more specifically, where to rent kayak or dingy and what it would cost. I should have been more clear in the first post.

On 8/7/2022 at 12:41 PM, Ms411 said:

They don't allow kayaks or SUPs anymore or at least not right now. There are concerns about safety with all the boat traffic going there now. 

Oh man, that's sad. I get the reason though. I guess we will just have to enjoy beaches, food and drinks along the north shore instead.