NCL Air Sea Program - are changes possible?

OkieTO

Silver stays booked from Orlando to Copenhagen in September on the Prima with three days in Copenhagen ahead of cruise.  My cabin-mate is a physician and since we purchased our tickets has learned she cannot leave on the day we initially chose (a Friday) and needs to leave Saturday or very late Friday. We attempted to let NCL know before our flights were even booked but no one would assist. We understand that the air-sea program states no changes, however it is impossible that exceptions cannot be made. 

Has anyone had success in changing flights once booked? If so, how did you do it and whom did you speak to?  We are on the same record locator but I find it very hard to believe that either just her or both of our flights cannot be changed. 

Did you book the BOGO promo or the Premium Air option?  It may matter as the two programs have different terms.

BOGO, for sure, won't let you make changes once ticketed.

BOGO terms are included here - https://www.ncl.com/about/terms-and-conditions/promotions

Premium Air/Air-Sea terms - https://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/airsea

It does seem both indicate no changes allowed after 75 days before the cruise.

• Like 1

That's what I was afraid of.  She has purchased a separate outbound ticket but now is afraid that her return flights will be canceled since she won't be on the outbound flights.  I thought I saw something about this in the myriad of different disclosures and contracts and terms and conditions, but now I can't find where I saw that.  

20 minutes ago, OkieTO said:

That's what I was afraid of.  She has purchased a separate outbound ticket but now is afraid that her return flights will be canceled since she won't be on the outbound flights.  I thought I saw something about this in the myriad of different disclosures and contracts and terms and conditions, but now I can't find where I saw that.  

Check the airline site. 

I was moved to a different flight on departure day and when heading back, told my reservation was cancelled because I wasn't on my original flight down.  I was, finally, put on my original scheduled flight but it took a lot of time & conversations with multiple people.  It was especially frustrating since the first flight change was made at the airport by airline personnel.  It was not something I asked for wanted!

33 minutes ago, OkieTO said:

It's also possible that NCL would book her on different airlines.  This happened to me - Delta on the way to LA, AA on the way home.  If booked on different airlines it's entirely possible that one won't know if the passenger made it on the other airline's flight.

20 minutes ago, gtmerc said:

They booked me  outbound on two different airlines. Will my luggage follow me or do I need to claim luggage check in and go through security again?

You'll have to check with the airlines.  SOME allow bags to be checked through from other airlines.

• Like 1