Princess announced 2023/2024/cruise scheduled on July 28th

BnDcruisers

“According” to another  cruise news website, Princess announced their 2023/2024 cruise schedule, BUT if you troll the Princess official website site you cannot find any cruises scheduled to go to the Caribbean after July of 2023. We live in Florida and enjoy cruising with Princess, easy access to the port and being Elite doesn’t hurt either.

Almost all of the other major cruise lines have listed on their websites cruises for all of the rest of 2022, and then 2023 & 2024. 

We see tv ads from Princess to come cruise with them, but it seems silly that your Caribbean cruise schedule  only goes out until July of next year.

Any ideas?

They did announce a while ago. There's another thread here on CC all about it with itineraries and launch pricing.

Elites can book as of today, August 9 and everyone else on August 10. IMHO it will take a few hours for Princess to populate the itineraries on the website.

IIRC, last time I tried to book ASAP, I couldn't see the new itineraries unless I used a somewhat different approach to getting in. If only I could remember what it was ... 🤔

Edited by beg3yrs
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, beg3yrs said:

They did announce a while ago. There's another thread here on CC all about it with itineraries and launch pricing.

Elites can book as of today, August 9 and everyone else on August 10. IMHO it will take a few hours for Princess to populate the itineraries on the website.

IIRC, last time I tried to book ASAP, I couldn't see the new itineraries unless I used a somewhat different approach to getting in. If only I could remember what it was ... 🤔

I just tried to book one of the new cruises, but none of the new cruises are loaded into the Princess website.  We should "keep checking" to see if the cruises are online.