Enchanted Princess ("Extended Balcony")

marcushart

Good morning or afternoon (for some folks)!

We have a couple standard balcony choices and I wanted to run this by you experts before I lock it in. Right now we're pretty set on Dolphin 701 or D702. They're the standard balcony category (BD) but I think it's extended due to the overhang of Deck 10 above. The other choices are all Mid-Forward (sold at a higher premium by the way but we don't mind) Lido & Marina. L232-L235 & M234-M303. I'm assuming the Lido & Marina cabins are left due to their close proximity to foot traffic. Let me know if choosing D701 or D702 is a mistake. These are the only options we have as we cannot afford a mini-suite this sailing 🙂

Edited by marcushart

41 minutes ago, marcushart said:

Good morning or afternoon (for some folks)!

We have a couple standard balcony choices and I wanted to run this by you experts before I lock it in. Right now we're pretty set on Dolphin 701 or D702. They're the standard balcony category (BD) but I think it's extended due to the overhang of Deck 10 above. The other choices are all Mid-Forward (sold at a higher premium by the way but we don't mind) Lido & Marina. L232-L235 & M234-M303. I'm assuming the Lido & Marina cabins are left due to their close proximity to foot traffic. Let me know if choosing D701 or D702 is a mistake. These are the only options we have as we cannot afford a mini-suite this sailing 🙂

image.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, marcushart said:

Thank you everyone, it has been locked in!

Just to endorse what everyone else is saying.....

We were on Enchanted D702 in June and loved the large balcony, and the good price it was offered at.

On Sky in a few weeks D710, and really looking forward to that too.

• Like 1

To close out this thread I just wanted to thank everyone for contributing and helping our family. Unfortunately something came up and we cannot make this sailing but I know now what cabin to go with in the future. In the mean time however we are on ANOTHER SAILING!! I have made a new thread to reflect cabin questions for that sailing lol. Please join me there if you have some time to waste like I do waiting to embarkation 😄