4 couples dinning togeather ??

nyckfocus

Us plus with 3 other couples all booked separately but would like to eat on the same table in the evenings .

We all booked the Freedom dinning package

How does it work , do we have to link our bookings or just request a 8 seater table each night

Also if we do link our bookings and one of us got covid ,would we all be affected , refused boarding or quarantined  or  just the person/couple with Covid.

thanks

Just all turn up together at restaurant and request a table for 8. It could be an issue if you dine together every night and one of you catches Covid as you will be classed as a "close contact" and face the consequences of what the rules are when you go on your cruise.

2 hours ago, majortom10 said:

Just all turn up together at restaurant and request a table for 8. It could be an issue if you dine together every night and one of you catches Covid as you will be classed as a "close contact" and face the consequences of what the rules are when you go on your cruise.

Not sure about close contact covid thing. I was on a table of eight, fixed dining, all solo travellers when I came down with covid. They were not contacted, or tested. They only found out when they went to reception to express their concerns, and reception contacted me for permission to allow them to speak to me did they find out. Confidentiality I suppose. The only people they speak to are those in the same cabin.

Edited by FangedRose

2 hours ago, majortom10 said:

So we dont have to link our bookings then , just rock up every night and request table for 8

Yes we did this on a recent ish cruise. We just asked for a table for 8 and waited a short while until one became free that they hadn’t already started seating people at. We didn’t wait too long.