Labor Day Sale

phissy

1 minute ago, HipHipOnAShip said:

I've been looking at both Caribbean and Med cruises - cannot find one with more than $200 in OBC. Has anyone found a ship/sailing with the "up to $500?"

Have you checked longer sailings? I had the same issue with Carnival.   I assumed it was for longer sailings. 

4 minutes ago, HipHipOnAShip said:

I've been looking at both Caribbean and Med cruises - cannot find one with more than $200 in OBC. Has anyone found a ship/sailing with the "up to $500?"

Yup.   Longer sailings.  Found a med one and a Caribbean one. 

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/Booking?CruiseID=SC20221211MIAMI1&Type=CROL&DealID={BA3EC81E-EA2A-4C8B-9BE3-816B5B8C07AE}&PriceCode=SCUS2PI1E&NewCruise=true#/pricing

• Like 1

Terms & Conditions:

• Rates are cruise only per person based on double occupancy and quoted in USD.
  • The lead rate of $189 is for Category BB on select 3-night cruises on MSC Divina. 
  • Offer is valid for U.S. residents only and on new bookings only. 
  • Government fees, taxes and port charges are additional for each guest. 
  • Offer is capacity-controlled, subject to availability, and can be withdrawn at any time with prior notice. 
  • Offer is not applicable to group bookings and cannot be combined with any other promotion. 
  • One (1) of the following discounts may be applied as applicable per stateroom: MSC Voyagers Exclusives; Healthcare Workers; Civil Service; Military; Interline. 
  • MSC Cruises reserves the right to pass on any fuel surcharge without prior notice to all guests and refuse to honor any prices/sailings that are erroneously printed or quoted. 
  • Cruise deposit: 0-4 nights: $99 per adult (max $198 per stateroom); 5-14 nights: $199 per adult (max $398 per stateroom). 
  • Kids 17 and under sail free on select sailings as 3rd/4th guests, MSC Yacht Club staterooms excluded, subject to availability (excluding Government fees and taxes).
  • Onboard Credit: 
    o 2-4 nights – $100 per stateroom on Balcony; Suites & MSC Yacht Club.
    o 5-9 nights – $200 per stateroom on Balcony; Suites & MSC Yacht Club.
    o 10 nights & longer – $500 per stateroom on Balcony; Suites & MSC Yacht Club.
  • Inside and Oceanview categories excluded. 

Yes! I just rebooked mine the other day. Had to cancel and rebook a new cruise but worked out to be $100 cheaper than what I had booked, plus I got the onboard credit of $100. This is for a 4 night sailing on Meraviglia 

• Like 1