Any News on Pricing or intineraries for Sept 07 yet?

Schplinky

We're waiting rather impatiently for June 2007 prices and hoping against hope that X will see its way clear to sail to the Caribbean in the summer (unlike summer 2006). I've been a devoted X fan since I started cruising. It just sucks that X is going to force me to another cruise line because it's not offering summer Caribbean itineraries. :confused: I really don't want to switch, but our teens (who have never cruised) are looking forward to the Caribbean.

We're waiting rather impatiently for June 2007 prices and hoping against hope that X will see its way clear to sail to the Caribbean in the summer (unlike summer 2006). I've been a devoted X fan since I started cruising. It just sucks that X is going to force me to another cruise line because it's not offering summer Caribbean itineraries. :confused: I really don't want to switch, but our teens (who have never cruised) are looking forward to the Caribbean.

Hi Merrily !

I totally agree, that it is a shame that Celebrity is not sailing in the Caribbean in the Summer months. We had been on Century a few times, during the Summer, and we always looked forward to it. We hate to look elsewhere as well, but we will. Celebrity is forcing our hand.

While I hope that Celebrity will have a Summer Caribbean schedule in 2007, it is very hard to predict. I do think it will be more likely in 2008, when Celebrity will have a new ship in their fleet. Let's hope Celebrity can find a way to make it happen.

I was told that 2007 itineraries would be coming out between March and May.

That's quite a window, LOL. I'm sure you're right but it means I'll have to just keep checking each day to see when the booking window changes.

It's usually between April and June and RCCL starts coming out first. I did a check to see if there was anything at this point due to someone mentioning March through May. When things start popping out I'll post.

There are many people out there who will vouch for the information I provide.

Yes Andy, I'll be posting the itineraries again. Like you, I just wish the Carribean will come out first. Eventhough, I'm not likely to sail on the new itineraries due to the little one. I have a crusie booked in late April 2007 and am planning on being one of the first sailings on the Solsitce.

It's usually between April and June and RCCL starts coming out first. I did a check to see if there was anything at this point due to someone mentioning March through May. When things start popping out I'll post.

Yes Andy, I'll be posting the itineraries again. Like you, I just wish the Carribean will come out first. Eventhough, I'm not likely to sail on the new itineraries due to the little one. I have a crusie booked in late April 2007 and am planning on being one of the first sailings on the Solsitce.

Thanks...BTW, your baby is gorgeous....Congratuatlions on your new addition :)

We love the TransAtlantic cruises - and are anxiously:confused: waiting to see 2007.

Also looking at the 20 day HAL Panama Canal - Seattle to NewYork, Sept 2007 - they have prices posted already.

Hi Rick !

In the past, your information has been outstanding. I certainly thank you for your hard work. I am sure all of us appreciate your efforts.

As for Solstice ? I also plan to be one of the very first on her. I would think it will be at least a year or more before we can book Solstice.... When you have made a booking on her, please let me know. Hopefully, we will be on the same Cruise one of these days !

Andy,

When the time comes that we book the same cruise, all I can say is IT'S ABOUT TIME. We seem to be doing a lot of the same cruise within a very short time of each other. I'll be happy to let you know.

I'm not happy about the size of the ship, but I want to just once, be on one the the first sailings of a ship. The newest ship I have sailed on was the Brilliance of the Seas when she was just 7 months old. She did a great itinerary that first season, then screwed it up by adding Panama.

Miami, Key West, Cozumel, Montego Bay(problems with the dock so we did Ocho Rios), Aruba, Curacao, Coco Cay Miami. It was a great cruise.

Anyway, yes I'll keep you informed.

Archived