Where is the Health Questionnaire and Passage Contract? Not appearing on check-in page.

luvavacation

Filling out the information for an upcoming cruise.  Passport info is in, emergency contact, credit card info, etc.  There is one question that asks if we have been vaccinated, and I answered in the affirmative.  There is no link at all for a health questionnaire.

All info is entered, I have reached the end of the online check-in, and I receive a notice that it is incomplete due to health questionnaire and also a passage contract.  I have gone over everything and cannot find any link to these items.  Is this a new glitch since the Covid testing requirements changed?  Anyone else have this issue recently?

• 1 month later...

What about the Passage Contract?  Boarding in 4 days and have this message: 

IMMEDIATE ACTION: We kindly ask you to complete the health questionnaire and accept our passage contract as quickly as possible. Please enter your booking details below, access the web check-in and locate the health questionnaire section as well as the passage contract. 

I know we hand them the Health Questionnaire, but what is there to do with the Passage COntract other than read it?  I've had my cruise documents/tickets for weeks.

11 hours ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

What about the Passage Contract?  Boarding in 4 days and have this message: 

IMMEDIATE ACTION: We kindly ask you to complete the health questionnaire and accept our passage contract as quickly as possible. Please enter your booking details below, access the web check-in and locate the health questionnaire section as well as the passage contract. 

I know we hand them the Health Questionnaire, but what is there to do with the Passage COntract other than read it?  I've had my cruise documents/tickets for weeks.

If you have your cruise documents/tickets you already accepted the passage contract. It was a tick box in the online check-in. Generally, the only folks that need to sign the passage contract in the terminal are those who booked too late to complete online check-in or simply did not fully complete the online check-in.

• Like 2