Australian Visa for US Passport holder

Have a copy of the church records framed which I copied and sent to your homeland people.  Ir would of taken weeks to get a certified one.

Talked to your authority today and they explained that because of covid  and the reopening of the borders the office is swamped and everything is taking longer than normal.

We are in process of by-passing Australia and will pull the plug on Australia if we don't get visa by end of week.  Carnival is very understanding on issue and will issue me credit for cruise if I can't get visa..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, timbom said:

Have a copy of the church records framed which I copied and sent to your homeland people.  Ir would of taken weeks to get a certified one.

Talked to your authority today and they explained that because of covid  and the reopening of the borders the office is swamped and everything is taking longer than normal.

We are in process of by-passing Australia and will pull the plug on Australia if we don't get visa by end of week.  Carnival is very understanding on issue and will issue me credit for cruise if I can't get visa..

The passport/visa office in Australia is pathetic and a disgrace. My daughter just lost $5000 because after 3 months of waiting, no passport for her daughter and they were flying out to NZ on Monday.

Commiserations to you if you cancel, the excuses given, 'weare  swamped out etc' is not good enough. Too many of those people in the passport/visa office have been allegedly working from home and probably with little output, pathetic, makes me angry as you.

All the best anyway.

Edited by NSWP