Parking at Tampa Cruise Port ~ First Time There... Questions

Hi There

My husband and I have a cruise booked later on this year sailing on Celebrity Constellation departing from Tampa.  This will be our first cruise from Tampa.  We would like to park our car in a garage where it's protected while we are on the cruise.  If anyone could provide input to their experiences at parking garages at the port with their feedback, it would be very much appreciated. If we need a porter after the cruise to assist us back to the garage, would a porter be willing to do so?  We will be more than happy to give a nice tip due to his/her time assisting us.  Any information would be helpful. Many thanks and happy cruising!

33 minutes ago, IsItTimeToCruiseYet? said:

Hi There

My husband and I have a cruise booked later on this year sailing on Celebrity Constellation departing from Tampa.  This will be our first cruise from Tampa.  We would like to park our car in a garage where it's protected while we are on the cruise.  If anyone could provide input to their experiences at parking garages at the port with their feedback, it would be very much appreciated. If we need a porter after the cruise to assist us back to the garage, would a porter be willing to do so?  We will be more than happy to give a nice tip due to his/her time assisting us.  Any information would be helpful. Many thanks and happy cruising!

In Tampa you can pay a small fee ($20 I think) and you can do valet parking.  You will be able to pull right into the terminal area and they will park your car for you and then have it waiting on you when you get off the ship.   So well worth the money and you can go ahead and pre-pay for it online!!

Highly recommended!!!

16 hours ago, GTO-Girl said:

In Tampa you can pay a small fee ($20 I think) and you can do valet parking.  You will be able to pull right into the terminal area and they will park your car for you and then have it waiting on you when you get off the ship.   So well worth the money and you can go ahead and pre-pay for it online!!

Highly recommended!!!

Thanks so much.  Will the car be in a parking garage?  

Who ever is doing the driving they can drop of luggage and pax, go park in

the garage and meet you in line. Depending on the terminal you are sailing out of

it's less than a 5 min walk.  One of my favorite ports for parking convenience.

On 8/30/2022 at 4:31 PM, kelbell said:

Who ever is doing the driving they can drop of luggage and pax, go park in

the garage and meet you in line. Depending on the terminal you are sailing out of

it's less than a 5 min walk.  One of my favorite ports for parking convenience.

Thanks so much for letting me know.  It will be nice to go to a small port and not stress out over parking, etc.