carnival freedom deck 1 room 1300 any idea

fvandewouwer

Carnival Freedom TA cruise for next year

normally we book a balcony room but there is nothing available for our needs that is why we are looking to

an outside  

is there anyone who has an idea of floor 1 is a quit floor ? my husband has severe vertigo and  sleeping problems so we cannot take any room

thank you for your input

Just now, mz-s said:

You might hear a little bit of the crew beneath you, and during docking you might hear the thrusters and ropes. But generally deck 1 is a good floor in my opinion.

TY, there will be not much of a docking as it is a TA cruise. the crew ...... hope this is not a problem

20 minutes ago, mz-s said:

I have stayed on deck 1 on Sunshine but not Freedom. My room on deck 1 on Sunshine was far aft, actually one of the last rooms on the floor.

ah ok, yes far aft gives you indeed more virbration as in the middle, did you have crew noise ?

Just now, fvandewouwer said:

ah ok, yes far aft gives you indeed more virbration as in the middle, did you have crew noise ?

There was some crew noise during docking operations as two staterooms away from me was the area where ropes are deployed. But at other times, no. It was one of the most quiet rooms I've ever stayed in. Because there was only one or two staterooms past mine, very little traffic in the hallway. I always like staying far fore or far aft as it does reduce through traffic a good bit.