Dietary Restrictions on ASIA itineraries?

We're seasoned, Diamond-level cruisers on RCCL that love the fact that my daughter with celiac disease can travel and eat gluten-free safely, it's one of the top reasons we cruise.  

I'm in love with the long Asian itineraries on Spectrum next year.  When a ship shifts over to Asia, do they still cater to dietary restrictions that are more prevalent in Americans than Asians?  Or does it maintain company standards no matter where it is?

I know I can email special needs, and I'm sure they'd say the chef will work with us.. but I'm looking for real experiences.  I fear we'd get there and the options would be grilled chicken breast and a salad for 12 nights.  She's a kid and loves RCCL gluten free pizza, pasta, bread, desserts and "kid food" along with things I'm sure they'd have on hand like steak and rice.

I guess I'm just skeptical they stock these foods for a market where gluten-free isn't important, even if you email weeks in advance as I always do.

19 hours ago, Ashland said:

We haven't cruised the Asia itinerary in a few years but we found they may have a few more Asian offerings but we found RCI still maintains company standards regardless of itinerary.

Thanks!  We've done a couple of European cruises and they've had tons of gluten free options...but there are also a lot of Europeans that have celiac disease 🙂 

I appreciate your response!

• Thanks 1