Silhouette Miami Cruise December - port parking

doktor71

There are 6 Terminals that they could use so it could be somewhat different depending on which Terminal they are assigned.  In General, parking is a short walk from the parking area.  You will be directed to drop your luggage at the front of the terminal.  And then park.  FYI, park on a low a floor as you can find.  I once parked on the top floor and had to wait over an hour to get to the Ticket Booth as all the cars on the lower floors were in front of me.  

4 hours ago, FLHugh said:

There are 6 Terminals that they could use so it could be somewhat different depending on which Terminal they are assigned.  In General, parking is a short walk from the parking area.  You will be directed to drop your luggage at the front of the terminal.  And then park.  FYI, park on a low a floor as you can find.  I once parked on the top floor and had to wait over an hour to get to the Ticket Booth as all the cars on the lower floors were in front of me.  

Thanks for your help.  Never sailed out of Port of Miami

On 8/29/2022 at 4:13 PM, doktor71 said:

Has anyone had difficulty finding space near cruise ship terminal?

I've driven to POM many times in the past year and Celebrity has always used Terminal G, which is directly across from the parking garage.  Literally, the width of the road.  Once you drop off your luggage, you need to drive around the building to the far side where the vehicle entrance is.  I also recommend parking as low as you can.