Spain Intensive currently

MColl

It would help if you specified which cruise and ports you are interested in.

I have not cruised for a while, but looking at the 13 night Spain intensive on Pursuit on 17 September, most of the ports don't require a shuttle as the ship is docked very close to the town.

In the past, a shuttle was provided to Valencia, as it is some distance from the port, but others have commented that was not the case some months ago due to covid protocols. Hopefully that may have changed by now!

If this is your cruise, I could write more about the other ports we have visited in the past.

2 hours ago, Baynanno1 said:

I have not cruised for a while, but looking at the 13 night Spain intensive on Pursuit on 17 September, most of the ports don't require a shuttle as the ship is docked very close to the town.

In the past, a shuttle was provided to Valencia, as it is some distance from the port, but others have commented that was not the case some months ago due to covid protocols. Hopefully that may have changed by now!

If this is your cruise, I could write more about the other ports we have visited in the past.

In April on the Quest there was a shuttle in Valencia

17 hours ago, Baynanno1 said:

Barcelona, Valencia, Catagnea, Malaga, Seville, Lisbon, Gibraltar….

I was on the Spain intensive November 2021 on the Quest.  We didn't have a shuttle (due to Covid)  in Valencia, The walk from the port to the city center was beautiful==although it might be a challenge to some. Hopefully, there will be a shuttle.

I look forward to visiting the ports again on the September 17 (Pursuit) cruise.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MColl said:

Barcelona, Valencia, Catagnea, Malaga, Seville, Lisbon, Gibraltar….

Looks like possibly 17th September from Bordeaux to Barcelona then from the ports you have listed?

Bordeaux, Seville, Gibraltar, Malaga and Cartagena, no shuttle required.

**Don't miss the sights as you cruise down river from Bordeaux, as well as to and from Seville!

Bilbao, I can't remember whether a shuttle was provided, as we did a full day private tour including San Sebastian & Bilbao. However, a shuttle probably would be provided, as the area around the Guggenheim Museum is some 12 to 13 kilometres away, a very long walk!

La Coruna, it's quite while since I visited there, but I don't recollect a shuttle being required.

Vigo is one port on this itinerary I have not visited, but looking at the map it appears that a shuttle would not be required/provided.

Lisbon, a shuttle was provided, but I walked back to the ship from the city.

Valencia, shuttle provided as mentioned by @beatnix.

Barcelona, if docked at World Trade Centre (WTC) a shuttle is not needed. If docked further out as @beatnix has said, a shuttle was provided to WTC.

Great itinerary! Enjoy your cruise!