Karaoke on the Celebration

divinmule

So I have a VERY important question regarding karaoke on the Celebration.

My husband LOOOOOVES to sing karaoke. I wouldn't even book a cruise until I was sure that it had karaoke because I really want him to have a great time.

Now that I've booked the cruise I want to be sure that I don't request the wrong dinner times and cause him to miss his chance to sing.

So there in lies my question...does Karaoke go on for a specified period of time or is it sort of an all evening sort of thing?:confused:

Thanks for your input.

We are so excited. This will be our first cruise and We can hardly stand the wait.:D

Lari

Hey...

Karaoke on the Celebration is a blast. Mary is a very laid back hostess, and does not try to take over the show. She is very good at getting people to participate.

The lounge is the "Endless Summer Lounge" and it is a very nice lounge. It is a smoking lounge which made it a bit difficult for me since I have asthma. It is a pretty small room, but has a very good bar. The real key is it is in the middle of the ship and almost everyone walks by it, so it keeps a lot of different people coming in. Most nights it was standing room only.

Now, to your question. Karaoke goes from about 8:30 until 12:30 every night, so it does not matter a lot about your dining time, but I would recommend an early dining time to get in early.

We had the 6:15 dining time and then ran and caught the early show each night. That left me the rest of the night for Karaoke.

One thing of note....if you don't find your song in the first book you look at, check out others. There are about five different versions to choose from so keep on digging for what you are looking for.

Have fun....and tell Mary that Frank Sinatra from the New Years cruise says hi!!

JB

Archived