QE Oct 10th Barcelona - Singapore

Poole Boy

From another social media site, Apparently the stop at Colombo, has been cancelled, due to the ongoing situation in the country.

This has been substituted for an extra day in Singapore, arriving a day early on the 29th for an overnight stay.

As appears to be usual for Cunard, news like this escapes, rather than being released.

Website and my Cunard still shows  Colombo as a port of call, so for now the waiting game, lets see how long it takes Cunard to formally let us know. 

Edited by Poole Boy

Regarding our March 23, 2023 portion of the WC sailing, the email I just received from Cunard moved our stop in Langkawi, Malaysia from after Singapore (where we board Queen Victoria) to before Singapore so we miss out on that port.  The Sri Lanka stop has been cancelled and Abu Dhabi has been added. This gives us 8 sea days, I really like sea days but was hoping for more stops on this trip.  I understand the reason for the change and appreciate the advance notice but . . .   On the other hand, I will still be traveling, sailing on Cunard, my first trip on the Queen Victoria, etc.