How do I contact Tuscan Grille Reservations on the Silhouette?

happyboomer

Going on the Silhouette in May 2023 with 6 other couples. Each couple made reservations for the first night in Tuscan Grille but some had the choice of 8 PM and some 8:30 for the reservation. We would all like to dine together at the same time and at either one table or two tables next to each other to celebrate a few birthdays and a retirement. I remember somewhere that you could contact the restaurant manager via email to make special arrangements but I can't find that information when I do a search. Anyone have a suggestion how to accomplish this?

5 hours ago, chemmo said:

Strongly suggest on boarding you head to Tuscan to ensure your request has gone through.

I'd also recommend that you do it as far in advance as you can.  Sending it a few days before your cruise will never get to them in time.  Good luck.

2 hours ago, Surfguyxxx said:

I'd also recommend that you do it as far in advance as you can.  Sending it a few days before your cruise will never get to them in time.  Good luck.

I agree but equally we have found that forwarding requests early can also mean they disappear between initial contact and booking. I guess the best thing to do is request early, check they have the request shortly before you cruise and then on boarding check again!

The irony is most evenings, as long as you are flexible with your dining time, Tuscan can easily accommodate a group of 8 booking on board but totally understand the OPs perspective, if you are organising a special meal you want it to go according to plan!

14 hours ago, happyboomer said:

Going on the Silhouette in May 2023 with 6 other couples. Each couple made reservations for the first night in Tuscan Grille but some had the choice of 8 PM and some 8:30 for the reservation. We would all like to dine together at the same time and at either one table or two tables next to each other to celebrate a few birthdays and a retirement. I remember somewhere that you could contact the restaurant manager via email to make special arrangements but I can't find that information when I do a search. Anyone have a suggestion how to accomplish this?

Are any of you in a suite? If so someone from that couple should submit that request through the Shoreside Concierge. 
Honestly though, if all 8 couples have reservations already, I think if you go to Tuscan and speak with the maitre d at boarding and you are flexible with 1-2 tables and the time that works for the Tuscan staff, they will come to an accommodation. With that many people, you might be able to pre-order appetizers for the table(s). Tuscan on Equinox at least is able to serve family style, that’s how the Chef Market dinner is served.