Haifa to Ben Gurion Time Constraint

Discord616

Hello, I’ll be taking an NCL cruise this November, and am concerned with timing. The ship will arrive at Haifa for disembarkation at 6 am, on November 15th and it will start the disembarking process around 8 am. I have a flight from TLV at 12:20. Seems like I’m pushing it here. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Rather than say you are "pushing it," I would say you have a 2% chance of making your flight.  If you read the news about TLV you'll find that there is currently mayhem for departures, and that local sources are recommending arrival 4 hours before flight departure.

Best of luck!

The situation at TLV airport actually improved a bit, and the recomendation is now back to being at the airport three hours prior to the departure time.

But even with that, it is too close for comfort in my opinion. Consider that the net travel time from Haifa port to Tel Aviv airport is 1.5 hours by road, and a little less than that by train - and traffic at these hours will be heavy.

Maybe if you self carry (and I absolutely DO NOT recomend doing that in Haifa) and pre-book a private transfer... Even so, I'd go for an afternoon flight if possible.

Edited by IgKh
typo