Mr Sanchos PAYG

ratherbcrzn75

We have visited Mr Sanchos several times  pre-covid while on land based vacations and did the pay as you go option and did not spend even close to the all inclusive pricing.  We will be taking our 3 grandkids on a cruise and would like to visit but again we would spend no where near the AI pricing ordering a la carte. Their website seems to really be pushing the AI option. Do they still allow PAYG?

2 hours ago, measlesmom said:

If you do the All Inclusive at Mr Sanchos- is the food served at a Buffet? Or can you order from the menu and get served by a waiter?

Thank you!

The menus used to be listed on the website. Different food and drink menu for AI and PAYG.

ETA : still there https://www.mrsanchos.com/mr-sanchos-cozumel-menus

Edited by c-leg5
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just making sure, you know it's cheaper for young kids, correct? The AI price for ages 4-11 is only $35. And even the 12-17 is $40. I'm just thinking if you're there for 5-6 hours, and ordered 2 things off the menu, with a couple of sodas for each person, you'd easily be right at the $35. I just wasn't sure if you knew it was cheaper for the young ones.

For us, and I'm not a drinker that much, we still did the AI so we didn't have to worry about it. We each had a couple of cocktails, and if they got watered down and warm, I just ordered a fresh one. Plus our son (who was 18, so he also had a few cocktails), ordered probably 4 orders of chips and guac. LOL! We also each ordered one entree, plus several snack things throughout or stay.

• Like 1

On 9/10/2022 at 7:57 AM, measlesmom said:

If you do the All Inclusive at Mr Sanchos- is the food served at a Buffet? Or can you order from the menu and get served by a waiter?

Thank you!

We did the AI and all of our food and drinks were served by a waiter. He was great too! Super attentive, took care of everything we needed, but wasn't pushy at all. We had the most relaxing, fabulous day there. It was the last stop of our cruise, and we'd done busy excursions all week, so we thoroughly enjoyed the relaxing, down day.

11 hours ago, kctwinmommy said:

Just making sure, you know it's cheaper for young kids, correct? The AI price for ages 4-11 is only $35. And even the 12-17 is $40. I'm just thinking if you're there for 5-6 hours, and ordered 2 things off the menu, with a couple of sodas for each person, you'd easily be right at the $35. I just wasn't sure if you knew it was cheaper for the young ones.

For us, and I'm not a drinker that much, we still did the AI so we didn't have to worry about it. We each had a couple of cocktails, and if they got watered down and warm, I just ordered a fresh one. Plus our son (who was 18, so he also had a few cocktails), ordered probably 4 orders of chips and guac. LOL! We also each ordered one entree, plus several snack things throughout or stay.

Thanks, we've been several times  and we do not eat or drink a lot at all. Maybe one drink and one water each plus we split nachos. So it does not price out anywhere near the AI costs. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ratherbcrzn75 said:

Thanks, we've been several times  and we do not eat or drink a lot at all. Maybe one drink and one water each plus we split nachos. So it does not price out anywhere near the AI costs. 

Oh, OK... Then I guess the PAYG is better for you. Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

We'll be in COZ on Christmas Day. There are four ships in port. Does anyone know if PAYG closes availability if too crowded. I need to be sure I can do something with fam. We're a group of 12 - 8 adults, 1 18yo, a 14, 11 and 8 yo. A few are non drinkers.

22 minutes ago, gratamama said:

We'll be in COZ on Christmas Day. There are four ships in port. Does anyone know if PAYG closes availability if too crowded. I need to be sure I can do something with fam. We're a group of 12 - 8 adults, 1 18yo, a 14, 11 and 8 yo. A few are non drinkers.

Yes.  I emailed about doing PAYG on an upcoming cruise and was told they would not be accepting PAYG guests since they were completely booked on AI.